tiistai 31. maaliskuuta 2009

Live and kickin'...

There has been few emails/notes/etc. from some nice people asking if everything is OK (since I've been rather quiet lately). So, for those and everybody else interested: I'm pretty much OK... however there are some worries caused by this economical depression -thingie, meaning I have to concentrate quite heavily on keeping my job and steady income.

So, I may continue keepin' pretty low profile for awhile.

But I will do the "prizes" for Dan and Erica (Dan's piece is almost finished)

And I will continue doing "Odd" as soon as I have some extra time and energy.

Thanks for caring.

Cheerio.

2 kommenttia:

spacedlaw kirjoitti...

Good to know. Thanks for the update.

Kitty Cat kirjoitti...

see, guys like you in the olden days would have an ART PATRON who would just pay them to do art. we need to find you a patron.
i wish you big luck, my talented friend.
we want you around on this interweb!