keskiviikko 18. maaliskuuta 2009

The Mighty Jouniac doing magick...

Well, hello there.

Let's do a little competition, shall we? Below you see a photograph of me doing some david-copperfieldish-ectoplasm-magick-stuff. The photo in not manipulated (Isn't that's what they always say, eh?) Now, the competition is to tell me what really happens in the picture.

The first one to get it right OR telling me something that makes me snort my tea, wins... umm... let's say A SIGNED A4-size (that's 210x297mm, and I have no idea what that is in inches) BLACK&WHITE ILLUSTRATION OF ANY SUBJECT YOU WANT!

This is how you participate: Once you've figured out what happens in the photo, check my profile page (on the right-hand side of this page, yes, with the tiny portrait of me... now go on, click the link next to it), click the email link and email me the answer with subject: The Mighty Jouniac is...

Now, if you're the lucky winner, I'll email you back and you can tell me what you want me to draw and where I can send it)

OK?


Cheerio.

3 kommenttia:

Marjorie kirjoitti...

Are multiple attempts allowed?

Jouniac kirjoitti...

Hmmm... well, alright. Sure. Go ahead.

But let's keep it on a reasonable scale, OK? Not like 56 attempts or anything...

Cheerio.

Marjorie kirjoitti...

Oh, I've not got 100's lined up,just if inspiration happended to suddenly strike, and I had the worlds most Tea snorty idea...