perjantai 25. huhtikuuta 2008

Good news, bad news...

Right.

The bad news is that I've had ridiculously busy week at work, so I haven't been able to finish the next page.

The good news however is that I've finished inks on page 7 and 8 and page 9 is almost finished (both inks and colors... I did it actually before page one as a test, and it only needs small modifications)

I would post the inks on page 7 here, but for some reason the Blogger is unable to upload the picture. I'll try again bit later.

Cheerio.

PS. Went to local movie theater to see Porco Rosso, and liked it enormously.

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hey there! Just do what you can when sanity allows. Personally, I'm amazed you've been able to do as much as you have so quickly. Mind you, I'm anxious to see what's next, but there's no point taking the fun out of a fun project - it hurts your work in the long run.

Keep up the great work!

:)