torstai 22. tammikuuta 2009

No "Odd" today, go see "Saucers" instead...

I'm taking few days off from doing "Odd" page 20. NOT because I'm tired or fed up with it though. Quite the opposite actually. You see, during these past two weeks I've been working so fast I ran out of sketched pages... so, during the next days I'll be rummaging through old sketches and doing new tiny "matchbox-sketches" of pages 21-35 or something like that.

In the meanwhile you can go to InfiniteCanvas which is, and I quote, "A funky side project from Microsoft Live Labs" and see "The Day the Saucers Came" in a whole new way. It's really cool!

Now, all you have to do is go to InfiniteCanvas and click... well, InfiniteCanvas. There's some fun things there (for example a piece from the great Scott McCloud).

Cheerio.

Ei kommentteja: