torstai 18. joulukuuta 2008

Countdown to X-mas...

This year I promised myself that I won't waste time doing a X-mas card illustration...

...now, the problem was that I had this idea of a four panel (Sandman related) comic strip going around in my head for some time... and it kinda had this X-massy feelin' in it.

So I did it.

And I'm going to post it here on Monday 22nd.

In the mean while, here's my online-X-mas-card-thingie 2006.

I't called: "Mo(o)re* about the origin of Santa Claus"


*But seriously I love Alan and I really hope he'll be gentle upon me and doesn't turn me into anything cold and slimy if he happens to see this...

Now, if you don't understand any of this you might want to check out this video interview of Alan, but as far as the joke goes, I'm afraid it will be ruined for you... jokes don't work backwards (...like "Oh, THAT'S the reason why it's funny... hardy-har-har")... IF it was funny in the first place.

Cheerio.

1 kommentti:

Dan Guy kirjoitti...

It was funny in 2006 and I think it may be even funnier now!