keskiviikko 21. toukokuuta 2008

No updates this week I'm afraid...

Two days back my office G5 rolled over and died (with a sharp SNAP!-sound and the smell of burning electronics stuff). Fortunately the hard disk was not damaged (so nothing was lost), but it meant that A) I'm currently working on a Macbook and I don't have access to the Odd files and B) instead of actually doing anything I'm paid to do, I've used many hours with mobile on one hand and a screwdriver on other, talking to a repairman and pulling things out of the deceased G5... which means I have shit-loads of things to do before I can even THINK about continuing Odd.

So, no updates this week. Sorry.

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Ooh, I've watched as a computer made that lovely sizzling noise and then actually caught on fire. Glad you didn't get hurt. (My bandmate, whose computer it was, managed to get slightly singed fingers.)

No worries on Odd updates, though I do look forward to them.

Computers are a royal pain in the arse, aren't they?